Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One Project a Month Challenge

There are so many UFO challenges in blogland these days, along with free BOM and weight loss challenges I really decided to concentrate on just one. It is a challenge to finish one project a month and you can get the details here at Tag Along Teddies blog. I have put a partial listing of some of the completed tops I want to quilt, and a second list of tops that need to be completed on my sidebar. I really need to go into the depths of the quilting closets to make sure I have inventoried all WIPs. If nothing else, this challenge has made me take a hard look at what all I have started and not completed. I do so love to start things. I am truly looking forward to completing some projects in 2009. Plus I get to put this cute teddy bear picture on my blog!







Donna

No comments: