Friday, May 16, 2008

Step 4 Done, Finally!

I don't know why it took me so long to complete my step 4. I feel like I was working on it forever. I still need to complete the Step 4 for the pink blocks. Hopefully I will work a little more efficiently.

Below is what my DH gave me for Mother's Day. He always goes to a LQS and picks a bunch of fat quarters. The funny thing is that he gets at least two of each one if he can, and sometimes he gets 3 or 4. He always picks what I would not, but I end up using his a lot. My favorite this go round is the dotted one at the end. It is always fun to open the bag (no wrapping from this guy) and see what goodies are inside. Love my feet at the bottom of the picture. Don't know how to edit those big things out!

Happy Quilting,
Donna


3 comments:

Lynn said...

I like that blue/yellow combination. Lucky you - a husband who buys you fat quarters!
And he has nice taste.

Candace said...

Your blocks look great, pretty and springy. I had to laugh, your DH sounds like mine. He does a lot of the grocery shopping, and if I send a list and I say 1, he buys 3 or 4. Also, he isn't in too much to wrapping, and I have just talked him into signing the card the last few years. He says his handwriting isn't good, and it looks better before. Your husband did great on the fat quarters.

Quilter Kathy said...

Great step 4 block Donna!
I like your idea of DH helping to expand your stash!