Monday, July 14, 2008

Work Stopage! Finish 5 Challenge - Two More Done

My assistant is exhausted from all the work this last week. Actually he is upset because our upstairs AC konked out yesterday and he could not sleep comfortably in his usual spot. Hope to get it fixed today, or he might stage a work stopage. Good help is hard to find.



Thanks to all of you who commented on my One Block Wonder Quilt. I really enjoyed reading all of your comments.

I have finished my quilt for the Doll Quilt Swap, but I will wait and post pictures after I have sent it to its new owner. I don't really know the etiquette on this, do you post pictures before or after? It turned out really cute and I am excited to send it out as well as show it to all of you.

I finished two more quilts this week. They have been laying on the closet floor waiting patiently for binding, so here they are.

This one uses a Fig Tree Quilts fat quarter pack. I think this pattern is a Jacob's Ladder.




This one was an older Moda collection called Pique Nique. I like the white sashing on this one. Nothing remarkable on the quilting of either of these, but I am happy to have them done.


I am almost done with another. Peg's challenge has really got me motivated. Thanks Peg!


Talk to all of you soon.


Donna

7 comments:

Trisha said...

Your quilts are beautiful!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Hey, look at YOUR Jacob! Isn't he just FINE!

And thank God for Peg to get us all going this summer!

n, np

Nanette Merrill said...

I had that pique nique fabric - love it. Both quilts are darling. That assistant is pretty cute.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done Donna....they are both just so lovely....

Carol said...

Great finishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had the time this summer to jump on Peg's Finish train...hope she does it again. Everyone has been so productive.

Helen in the UK said...

Another 2 finishes - congrats!! Particularly love the colours of the Jacobs Ladder :)

Anonymous said...

Your quilts are beautiful! Peg sure has a lot of people working hard to finish the challenge. If she ever does another one, I'm definitely in.