Friday, July 18, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap

Today I mailed my goodies for the Doll Quilt Swap. I don't want to spill the beans, but here are a few little sneak peaks. I am excited for my partner to receive her quilt.




I had so much fun with this. I mean even get the courage up to participate in another swap.

I will have to wait and see if I did things correctly. Once she receives it I will post a picture of the whole quilt.

I also broke the budget today at a fabric sale. All of the yardage was $4.50 a yard. You can't pass that up! I will take some pictures of my haul tonight. I bought 40 yards of fabric! Now that is obscene, but it sure was fun.

Donna


1 comment:

Roslyn said...

I actually like your one block wonder-I have tried[started] to make one twice so I have two unfinished OBW's. I don't plan to ever finish them so I will be passing them along to a friend who has actually completed one that we began together.
Good job on yours.
Roslyn