Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not Working on Christmas

So I should be working on Christmas gifts, but somehow I can't get in the mood for that, so I am working with these pretty florals. They are from the Hoffman Flower of the Month Series from a couple of years ago. The pattern is from a Christmas Magazine, so at least I was looking at Christmas projects.

I have worked on my Secret Santa Christmas Swap gift, but I don't think we are supposed to show more that a sneak peak from that, so here is a sneak peek of that also.What is everyone else working on?

Donna


5 comments:

Trisha said...

I am working on swaps too!

sewkalico said...

Love those florals! I need to work on my SS!

Shanna said...

Very nice!! I love the light blues and reds! I am working on Christmas gifts...well, trying to!! I get distracted very easily :o)

Elsie Montgomery said...

Christmas? Already? Yikes, where did 2008 go? I am working on my Phd aka projects half done. This stack of UFOs is more than 20 high and how did that happen?

Seriously, it is time. I'm working on one with a November deadline for a show.

Your florals are so nice!

trash said...

I've nearly finished my swap too;-)

I'm blog-hopping through Chookyblue's SSCS list to meet all the others in the swap :-)